I have a big question!

Everything you wanted to know about hemorrhoids but you were embarrassed to ask your doctor!

I have a big question!

Postby hihog » Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Today in the shower I was cleaning off and I noticed a small lump about 1/2 inch into my anus while it is tightened. I cannot see the lump because it is 1/2 inch into my anus! It is painful to touch, seems to have appeared overnight, and is about the size of a pea. Not too much discomfort, but it itched severely for about 5 minutes later in the day(I did not scratch it). I had a BM and I felt no discomfort and no bleeding. What can this be??

Thank you guys
-Hihog
hihog

Re: I have a big question!

Postby hihog » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:13 pm

Still no bleeding and no pain during BM's
Please help me!
hihog

Postby georgestobbart » Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:18 am

Sounds like an internal hemorrhoid to me!
georgestobbart

Postby hihog » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 am

What should i do with no discomfort or bleeding?
hihog

Postby Lily Fernandez » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 am

Whenever I think about today's latest situation about global warming, I really afraid that when it will stop ? This is one of the burning issue for each and every one all over the world. This is not necessary how much how it is going but how fast it is going on.
Life is short art is long.
Lily Fernandez

Postby DavidH » Wed May 04, 2011 4:41 am

Internal hemorrhoids present in this way, but they aren't the only things that can form lumps in the anal canal. Tumors can also form, some benign, some not as well as pre-cancerous lesions. Hemorrhoids are much more common, but it wouldn't hurt to have a quick exam by your general practioner if your concerned.
DavidH

Return to Ask Question, Give Advice