Got rid of my external hemmie with a horse chestnut complex

Advice other members on natural remedies that you can prepare or find at home.

Got rid of my external hemmie with a horse chestnut complex

Postby dazr33 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:54 pm

Just letting you's know I had my first very painful external hemorrhoid, I actually I've had it for a while but it's been a small and not painful until one week i was constipated and it grew and felt like it was going to explode. I searched various internet pages and looked up remedies and found horse chestnut to be of use. First I tried Rectogesic ointment, it was ok - releaved some of the pain but in a few days it became painful and swollen again. Idecided to try the natural health shop at the local mall and asked if she had any thing like horse chestnut for hemorrhoids (and yes i was embarrassed). She suggested this product http://www.nutritionwarehouse.com.au/horse-chestnut-2000-complex-by-nutra-life-pr-865.html , it was fairly expensive $37.95 from the store but i was ready to do anything to get rid of them. They seem to have almost all herbs in them that a rumoured to help hemorrhoids.

So far its been 2 weeks since i started taking them and its almost gone. Whilst i was taking them been eating alot of kelloggs sultana bran (breakfast and dinner usually) and not straining on the toilet and using the rectogesics oitnment has been helpful also. I recommend the Nutra-life Horse Chestnut 2000 Complex for anyone suffering with Hemorrhoids.
dazr33

Re: Got rid of my external hemmie with a horse chestnut comp

Postby entrada » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:17 am

Este tipo de gafas denominadas 'Wayfarer' por Ray Banhan sido tan populares que la marca no ha dudado en lanzar una colección exclusiva en blanco para que cada usuario personalice con rotuladores sus gafas de sol.Por otro lado las majors y estudios de Hollywood aprovecharon el

http://www.esaclongchamp.net
entrada

Return to Natural Hemorrhoid Remedies