Natural hemorrhoid remedies that really work!

Advice other members on natural remedies that you can prepare or find at home.

Natural hemorrhoid remedies that really work!

Postby Perfecthealth92 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:11 am

Hi everyone!
If you are out there suffering with hemorrhoids, I think I may have found a solution! I know it's quite embarrassing telling your doctor about them and heck, the idea of hemorrhoidectomy or having rubber band ligation scares me! I'm quite a big baby haha.
Anyway a combination of a few herbs- witch hazel and horse chestnut looks promising to me but it's still early days yet so I can't say yet for sure! Being a pharmacy student I search databases and look for journal articles but unfortunately I haven't seen clinical trials :( It seems to be working though, and heaps of other people are saying so too. For some reason, a few people aren't experiencing any change :S Different pharmacogenomics? Natural variation I say.
Anyway I am nearly out of my months supply and will purchase another bottle to see if it completely resolves.
Peace out!
Perfecthealth92

Re: Natural hemorrhoid remedies that really work!

Postby Lucius » Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:04 am

I would really like to hear how your experience with this product goes. Hope it works out for you!
Read my blog for some of the best hemorrhoids cure you can ever find. Visit http://www.fixhemroids.com.
Lucius

Postby jesssmith » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:06 am

Thanks for sharing your natural remedies. I will try some of them myself to get rid of my hemorrhoids.
jesssmith

Postby jesssmith » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 am

I've tried H Miracle and it worked wonders! Have you guys tried this too?
jesssmith

Postby hemorrhoidhealing » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:44 am

Hi Everyone,I was totally excited when I spotted this article in your forum. This extraordinary product worked it's "miracle" on me immediately (ie 48 hrs)
I was truly astounded!! Being hemorrhoid free was a big relief. The best part is that H Miracle is all Natural and, as well, pain free. FYI I have created a website. I want others suffering hemorrhoid discomfort to become aware of H Miracle. Visit :www.hemorrhoidhealing.org for more information.
Thanks for your considerations, John Shotwell.
hemorrhoidhealing

Postby nahidworld » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello.. Everybody.. I am really like to hear how your experience with this product goes. Hope it works out for you! please, see my product.....
For Safely Cure Hemorrhoids in 48 Hours, please visit my site.... http://hemorrhoidmiracle.com/main.php
Thank you all..
nahidworld

Postby davidstewart » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Unsure about exactly what you're searching for, before getting any medicine or herbs you have to consult a physician. To find out more or even to become knowledgeable you can go through some great sites like Healthfinder.gov etc ... also you will get a free e-book on hemorrhoids treatment here http://www.hemorrhoidstreatmentguide.com
davidstewart

Return to Natural Hemorrhoid Remedies