24 Hr Allergy pill worked for me

Advice other members on natural remedies that you can prepare or find at home.

24 Hr Allergy pill worked for me

Postby kealyn12 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:23 am

First time posting on this forum but I used it in the past for ideas on curing my Hemorrhoids. I have to say I stumbled on this accidentally. But first let me explain my previous situation. I began having hemorrhoids after having my second child. They eventually became a daily issue with bleeding and server soreness. This went on for years. Then I moved to NC and found myself with allergies. I started to take the genertic 24 hr Allergy Relief (10mg Loratadine tablets) nightly before bed. After about a week I noticed that my bleeding was gone and only a slight pain remained (no more itching, YEAH!). I have now been taking the 24 hr allergy med every other night for 4 months and my problems are completely gone. Just thought I needed to put my cure out there in case you have tried everything else possible (of which none of them worked for me). Hope this helps the community and good luck.
kealyn12

Re: 24 Hr Allergy pill worked for me

Postby andreajohnson » Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:13 am

I have also been using Loratadine 10 mg for my allergic rhinitis and have also learned that it is also a symptomatic relief of urticaria or hives.
andreajohnson

Return to Natural Hemorrhoid Remedies