Possible internal hemorrhoids?

Everything you wanted to know about hemorrhoids but you were embarrassed to ask your doctor!

Possible internal hemorrhoids?

Postby brett_morgan82 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm

I have a question for anyone who has had hemorrhoids and can give me some sort of advice. I'm a 29 year old male, who's been experiencing the sensation of something in my anus. It's not painful. Just weird. It does occasionally burn after a bowel movement, with a Hot/Cold, raw feeling. There's been no blood present in my stool, but this sensation of a lump or something in my anus that I've been feeling for about 3 weeks now. This all seemed to start after about 3 days of constipation. I had been eating popcorn every night and that always tends to stop me up. But the kicker was, after I had eaten at an Indian restaurant. I had possibly the spiciest food I had ever eaten in my life.. A day later, this happens. I also sit in a rather hard chair at work for 3-4 hours on end, with little to no breaks. I know every sign leads me to believe that this is an internal hemorrhoid, but all the websites I've read said, you don't feel anything with internals. Could I possibly have non-bleeding internal hemorrhoids?

Thanks for your time,

Brett
brett_morgan82

Re: Possible internal hemorrhoids?

Postby jana » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 am

Hi Brett,
yes, it does sound like a hemorrhoid! It could be non bleading internal. You should probably go to a proctologist and have him look at it.

Constipation + prolonged sitting = hemorrhoids

Drink more water and eat more fiber, also take breaks from sitting and walk around a bit!

Jana
jana

Postby ken » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Does anybody know how to cure internal hemmroids that bleed with a bowel movement?
ken

Postby truckn0510 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 pm

There r many good herbal remedies out there. Hemrid is a good one. Www.hemrid.com
truckn0510

Return to Ask Question, Give Advice