First time hemorrhoids.

Everything you wanted to know about hemorrhoids but you were embarrassed to ask your doctor!

First time hemorrhoids.

Postby cryingseth » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:21 am

For the past 8 days I have had saver pain burning and itching. I felt around down there and i have a large lump about 1/2 inch or a lil more in size just inside my rectum. I have tryed pep h tucks pads and pain killers. Aleve seems to help but i stll have the same pain and burning after 8 days. I can berly walk. can not sit down at all and am going out of my mind.how long dose this last and is this normal? I don't have helth insurance and can not aforde to go to the hospital unless this is life thretning. any advise would be great.
cryingseth

Re: First time hemorrhoids.

Postby cryingseth » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:11 am

So after 2 weeks it poped opne and a pink/redish orange fluid draind out of what I thought was a hemorrhoid. It has been 3 days now and the swelling is gone no pian. I still get some pinkish or red/orange fluid draing from the wond where the large lump burst open when I have a bowl move ment. I am glad it was not a hemorrhoid but now I wish I knew what it was I had and how to keep it from coming back. I am also kinda woryed about it still draining evon though it is a small amount. No health insurance sucks :/
cryingseth

Re: First time hemorrhoids.

Postby timkessler » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi cryingseth,

I would recommend you get a proper diagnosis from a doctor. I know how it feels not having health insurance but you really need to it diagnosed as early as possible. There are a number of other conditions that exhibit symptoms similar to hemorrhoids and I don't mean to sound negative but some of them are serious. Only a proper doctor would be able to tell you what it is that you are having.

Tim
timkessler

Return to Ask Question, Give Advice