Bleeding for 4 days

Everything you wanted to know about hemorrhoids but you were embarrassed to ask your doctor!

Bleeding for 4 days

Postby Mr.Magpie01 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi everyone,

This has been a reoccurring problem for me but not really a constant issue. I will occasionally get a little bit of blood on the toilet paper if I wipe a little bit too vigoursly but the blood will usually be non existent the next time I go to the washroom. About a year or so ago, after an intense days of leg exercises at the gym, I went to the washroom and noticed that the water in the toilet was dyed red with blood. I was concerned so I did a little self exam and found that there was a little bump on the outside of the anus... I went to the local clinic and was told that it wasn't an issue if the blood was red (which it was, and is) and that I probably induced a haemorrhoid by doing squats, eventually things cleared up and I haven't had much bleeding since. However, 4 days ago I went to the washroom and notices that, again, there was blood in the water. Today is day 4 of bleeding. It doesn't look like there is too much blood but I am concerned non-the-less.

I have been eating a ton of fiber lately and have noticed that the stool is far from soft.... I am wondering if this might be part of the issue ?
Mr.Magpie01

Return to Ask Question, Give Advice