Hemorrhoid Procedure (don't know the name)

Tell us about your experience with surgical procedures.

Hemorrhoid Procedure (don't know the name)

Postby blksteeda » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Well, I went in to see my GI doc to have him look at my hemorrhoid and his first words were "woah"! He said I had a thrombosed internal hemorrhoid...I thought it was an external for I had a large lump the size of a kidney bean for a few days but then noticed a blood clot forming. The blood clot only got bigger over the next couple days and bleeding constantly. He sent me immediately to a general surgeon in his outpatient office across the hall. Now what he did was remove the blood clot...he injected me with anesthetic (hurt like hell) then made a small incision and proceeded to squeeze out the blood clot. He told me I would experience no pain following the procedure but after the anesthetic wore off, the throbbing pain was almost unbearable. This is my second day and the pain is 75% better. Now, what I'm left with is the hemorrhoid lump and he said the flap of skin would eventually retract and tighten...it's still a bit big and was wondering has anyone else had a procedure like this and what experiences did you have and did the skin retract?

Thanks
Gordon
blksteeda

Re: Hemorrhoid Procedure (don't know the name)

Postby blksteeda » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:05 am

I have that system already, it did not work for me
blksteeda

Postby blksteeda » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:33 pm

I don't actually have a hemorrhoid, once he removed the blood clot from inside it I now have just a hard lump of skin more or less the same size and shape as the hemorrhoid. There is absolutly no pain at all and he said it could probably take weeks or months for that skin to tighten and shrink up. After it heals he'll try a steroid cream to help shrink it but can't use it now on an open wound for it would cause the wound to heal slower. Once healed he will give me something to try in order to shrink the remaining lump. Until then I'm going to keep it clean with witch hazel and use vitamin E on the wound to heal it.
blksteeda

Postby egonator » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:20 pm

The thing is you have had surgery to drain the thrombosed hemorrhoid my aunt didn't recover properly for at least 6 months. Your best option is to take care of that area as much as possible to reduce any danger of it coming back.
I am now hemorrhoid free, learn how I did it at Cure For Piles
egonator

Postby emmamike28 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 am

Ouch! bit scary to read your surgical story. Thank God, pain is getting better.
I got that clot surgical treatment..nearly killed by the fluid in it. Lucky enough to have my name in successful cases.
This treatment name is bit jargon. Thinking.........???
emmamike28

Postby nahidworld » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:22 pm

blksteeda wrote:I don't actually have a hemorrhoid, once he removed the blood clot from inside it I now have just a hard lump of skin more or less the same size and shape as the hemorrhoid. There is absolutly no pain at all and he said it could probably take weeks or months for that skin to tighten and shrink up. After it heals he'll try a steroid cream to help shrink it but can't use it now on an open wound for it would cause the wound to heal slower. Once healed he will give me something to try in order to shrink the remaining lump. Until then I'm going to keep it clean with witch hazel and use vitamin E on the wound to heal it.

yes... dear... I also agree with you...
For Safely Cure Hemorrhoids in 48 Hours, please visit my site.... http://hemorrhoidmiracle.com/main.php
Thank you all..
nahidworld

Return to Surgical Hemorrhoid Procedures