Is surgery ever necessary?

Tell us about your experience with surgical procedures.

Is surgery ever necessary?

Postby donna » Fri May 02, 2008 10:56 am

I have had an external hemerroid for several years now. It resembles a skin tag, I suppose, and is about an inch long. It doesn't hurt unless it is enflamed which is rare (most recently with Master Cleanse) I have never had a colonic or done an enema for this reason. Any advice on how to proceed with it? I mentioned it to my OBGYN but she was uninterested. I'd apprciate any feedback.
donna

Re: Is surgery ever necessary?

Postby kel1965 » Mon May 05, 2008 2:36 pm

Hi,
surgery should be your last resort only when all natural treatments fail. It's not painful during the surgery but some people complain about extreme pain after (when it's healing), that's why it all pros and cons should be considered first. Most doctors who know what they are doing will not recommend surgery.
kel1965

Postby Emane » Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 pm

I think you would truly need surgery for that one.
Emane

Postby givenchy » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:04 am

Before you consider surgery, try to find safe and natural alternatives. Surgery should only be seriously thought of after you have exhausted every other avenue for relief. Take care :-)
Simple Method Cures Hemorrhoids Safely http://givenchy02.hemor.hop.clickbank.net/
givenchy

Postby anne » Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:51 am

Hi! Yes, I think you should try the alternative and natural method first. Once you've decided which method to try, you need to commit to it and do it as soon as possible to find out if it's helping or not. At the end of the day, if everything fails, I think you should see the doctor again so that he/she can re-evaluate if surgery is necessary. Good luck.
anne

Postby German » Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:59 pm

I was lucky to find a natural solution before to go to have surgery. And afer medications, herbs and sit baths failed!
Best Regard
German

Who Else Wants to Know about the Hemorrhoid Treatment I Use?
German

Postby moi » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:35 am

German wrote:I was lucky to find a natural solution before to go to have surgery. And afer medications, herbs and sit baths failed!

what was that natural solution?

i think it would be best to consult doctor other than an OB. or better yet change your OB if she's not at all interested with your situation.
moi

Postby Laram » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:40 pm

In some cases it is necessary, although I would avoid it.
Laram

Postby denisec » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:16 am

You will know when it is necessary, believe me !
denisec

Postby AlbertinaRiikka » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 am

surgery has become increasingly specialized, primarily by organ system, so that surgical diseases of the kidney, bladder, and other components of the urinary tract are treated by surgeons called urologists
AlbertinaRiikka

Next

Return to Surgical Hemorrhoid Procedures